Senin, 13 Desember 2010

besties always be my best listener (‾ε‾)

hari ini conference brg uthykuu and debiekuu..
just 3 of us..but its mean a lot for me..
kita bertiga pernah ngalamin hari terberat sama yang namanya cowo...

seneng bs chat sm mereka..
meskipun cuma sebentar, aku dapet byk pelajaran dari mereka tentang 1 makhluk bernama cowo..
u know what guys, u're all so make me feel better than before..
now, i'll make it sure if i can be ur taft girl...

for my debie..
i know u more taft than me..
i know u can handle all of ur shitty day..
ur a really strong girl..just let yourself show him who are you..





and for u my uuthy..
congratulation, u got back ur own now..
dont make a cad girl get him back...




wishes..
we get our happy ending..

who loves you,
me (of course)
http://www.emocutez.com