Jumat, 18 Maret 2011

#lovesomeonewhodontloveyou


I didn’t stop loving you. I just stopped showing it… Because no matter how much I tried, you just wouldn’t get it.

On his eyes..im just a little girl. On his eyes..im just a best friends maybe or seems like nothing. I don’t know why how much i try to leave him, im absolutely go back to ensure you perfectly fine. Although you’ll never do that to me.

You should know, i don’t ever dream that you come to me and say im important for you or just care of me. I just wanna see you find a girl that you want. A girl that you wanna live with. And when the times come, i just wanna show you : i am perfectly fine, trust me J

Someday, i know theres a man who do this to me like a do for you now. Someone who really cares of me not because i care of him. Someone who gimme his shoulder when im crying on and say :”come stop ur cryin it will be allrite. I will be here don’t you cry”.

The way left is move on! He is not for you.